Wednesday, January 28, 2015

2015 Mexico Coues Deer Hunt Photos Part 3

These are photos from our second week in Sonora with a great group of guys.  Dean H. made a good shot a his buck at about 290 yards.  Dean's buck was rutting with a doe all morning and covered close to a mile zigging and zagging across the brushy landscape following his doe.  It was a bit of a rodeo staying on the deer because of how much they kept moving.  The doe wasn't to fond of Mr. Buck poking her with his cold nose all morning :).   Darr and Dean were able to move into position while Dan and Bill and I watched the show.  I used my new Swarovski 15X56 SLC a lot on this trip and was very happy with them.  This is my third generation of Swarovski 15X and I have to say they just keep getting better and better.  Having the 3X extra compared to my Swarovski 12X50 EL seemed to be noticeable.  I like both pairs equally but I have to say for detailed long range glassing the new 15X are hard to beat. Congrats Dean on a nice buck!










No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...