Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Ryan Eustice's Monster Coues Buck Pics




Here are some photos of JayScottOutdoors.com friend, Ryan Eustice's Giant Arizona Coues deer.  Darr and I taped him and here is what we got.  We would just like to say we were honored to be in the presence of a magnificent trophy like this.  L-18 7/8 Beam, 3 4/8, 8 4/8, 7 2/8, 5, 4, 3 4/8, 2 5/8=53 2/8  R-19 2/8 Beam, 3 2/8, 6 5/8, 5 7/8, 4 7/8, 4 1/8, 4, 3 2/8=51 2/8.  The buck has a 19 4/8 spread and 13 7/8 inches of abnormals for a total of 137 5/8 Gross  He has 5 2/8 inches of symmetry deduction for a Unofficial Net of 132 3/8

Here is what Ryan has to say about his buck…..

"I am still speechless when people ask me about this buck. Never did I think I’d get the opportunity to harvest such a truly remarkable Coues deer like this and I feel very blessed to have done so. I have received many calls and emails from family and friends telling me congratulations and I thank everyone for all of their kind words. I can’t thank the following friends enough for all of their help and guidance leading up to the hunt: Cody Nelson, Cody Goff, Darr Colburn, Jay Scott, Mike Tenney, Jimmy Vincent and Scooter Maxwell. Also, a special thanks to my cousin Mike Strasser for making the trip down from Prescott to hunt with me on the day I shot this whopper buck. Thanks guys, I really appreciate it."

Congrats Ryan!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...